Thursday, October 29

【Notice】






Hey there,
i've abandoned my blog for 1 day
=.=

it seems normal to many ones
but except ME.
As everyone knows i'm blogging everyday.
hahaha



& most of you knew i went JJ yesterday
but i didn't posted anything else yet.

All of these is just because
My SUCKS Computer got a BIG problem again!!
it can't connect to server & it was restarting itself!
What the HECK~



so, i'm using my bro's comp now
& just want to blog in English. hehe..

i can only find one thing going better without my comp
it is....

i can Read my The Vampire Diaries all way long!
haha xD
& my target is i'm going to FINISH it Tonight.
[ but seriously, i don't think i can make it. haha ]





okay.
so That's It.
i'm here to Inform you all
maybe i won't blogging for few days or even few weeks.
i'll post if i get a chance to use my bro's comp
or when i get my comp Fix.







i got a lot of confession today & i'm going to tell My Secret Blog.
haaa..



Louie

No comments:

Post a Comment