Wednesday, August 5

【Sick】





PS: HinHua got one student from S2 already kena H1N1
but the stupid government banned all holidays..
HinHua can't stop the school!!!!!!!
1***&*(&@$*@&$)@




Damnit~~~
i'm SICK & it's getting more & more serious
during the 5mins rest
i felt hot..i thought i got a fever
so, i went to dicipline to check my temperature
35.8 C =.= aduh~~
fine.. after PMR Science
my girls said i'm hot and i seems half-die
so,again..we went to check my temparature
35.7 =.= =.= aduhai~~~
it's cooler!!!
hmm..
conclusion is
i just got a FLU COUGH & SORE THROAT
but, it's already terrible horrible and vegetable damn UNBEARABLE~~
hahahhahaxD

it's raining the whole day
excellent!! haaha
wash away all the stupid virus~blek!! :p







i really enjoy my life now
everybody is just the same
no matter is your friend, best friend or enemy
No categories in my heart
Everyone Is Just The Same
{ except my family, of course }
i really did it~
I'd CHANGED!
it's nothing to show..
it's just a prove for myself.
so, it's fine if They don't know


& so
i really enjoyed today
no matter with them or them
although the game is freaky, i enjoyed it >< style="color: rgb(255, 0, 0); font-weight: bold;">Don't Judge Me!!
Cherish what you have now.






快點病好!><

他。很多天沒看我了吧


Louie

1 comment:

  1. I was shock at after Science class. You looked terrible! xD.. Turns out I was wrong. Anyway, take care. I believe you are stronger than me and will get well soon. I am glad you are enjoying your life now. I am more happy you changed. Is good. Keep up the good work. Your "They" is our class "them" right? And your "them" and "them" in your last paragraph is our class "us" and "them", right? And your "him" is senior 3 that one, right? What game? Well, I believe you can do better in the future. Just believe in yourself. You can do it. I believe you can. Add oil~

    ReplyDelete