Monday, January 10

【It used to be forever】







I haven't really mentioned how was my 2010.
Through everything that happened in this Jan, I would like to talk about it today.
:)



To be honest, it was really the happiest year in my secondary life.
As if y'all know what happened to me during my Junior. :)


I had the very first boyfriend who really loved me from every part of him.
I had the very best chocolate who always support me no matter what or where or why or when. (still having)
I had the best listener who resemble to Raymond Lam. (still having)
I had the bravo class in my senior1 life.

& last but not the least, I found my very best awesome gang which I thought it would last forever.
Unfortunately, I was wrong.



I never get to be with a gang of peoples which can cheers and dates during holidays or anyone's birthday before.
I never get to play poker cards without hesitation in class during BM lessons before.
I never get to overnight with 7 peoples (boys and girls) in a small room before.
I never get to spend so much money in a year buying so much birthday cakes and celebrating birthdays before.

But somehow, it seems like I am just too sensibility.




At the very beginning of changes, I was really comforting myself that "girls are always more sensitive".
Unfortunately, I was wrong again.

Things are really changing.




From this case I can see, and I should say, once you're having any problems or questions, please, split it out.
If not, things will only getting worse and would be a lot of misunderstandings.

It is because of "whatever"s from your mouths who made us think that's not a problem.


Really, don't ever think that we're selfish or ego.
That's just merely how the way we cherish this relationship.


We understood. We really do.
But if no one try to talk about it, then everything is useless.
It would be " 1 year? SO WHAT!? "




Time changes everything.
What a word~ 
But mustn't forget, Fates are all in our hands.
Do you really think that this relationship can't fight against time?!






I am the one who's being silent from the beginning.
I'm crystal clear with you guys and ours situation.

What I can say is,
Don't mention about freedom in this case. It is really a ridiculous explanation.
We didn't restrict you guys' life nor lifestyle.
You are still who you are. Just added a few fellows in it only.


Try to stand on our situation and understand while we did that too.






Lastly, we do hope the worst part never come and everything remain.







& For those who try to influence, you may step OUT from this circle if you like.
Please DON'T ever ruin this circle with your own opinions or arrogancy.



You may try, if you dare.





__ J. Louie

No comments:

Post a Comment