Friday, January 28

【I LOVE CINEMA】






After frustrating for a week, finally I'm FFFRREEEE!!
Hurrays!!



Holidays are coming, CNY is coming, and that's my time for 

Watching movies 
Singing K
getting AngPaossss
Gambling
Beering

wuuuhooo!!




Well, I have been watching all coming movies' trailer.
Here to introduce some.

Check them out! ;)






First of all, its movies which already released in the cinema but I still haven't watch it.
:(



FASTER - the Rock




Season of the witch 




The way back





笑著回家





新少林寺
Will watch this tomorrow! (HA!)









And here comes those upcoming movies!



最強喜事 -- 3rd Feb





我知女人心 -- 3rd Feb





我愛香港 -- 10th Feb






No String Attached -- 17th Feb
Ashton Kutcher!!






The Mechanic -- 17th Feb
Jason Statham!!
The actor I love the most!!! :D








WHOA!!! This is so FUN! Especially for us, cinema lovers!!
 wakakakaka


Actually there's few more movies~
Just wait for my next posting about movies to know more!
:D





HAPPY HOLIDAY!!



__ J. Louie

No comments:

Post a Comment