Monday, January 17

【I AM!】






I want a BRAND NEW ME!



I know I've been saying this for hundred times.


The thing is, I had really been changing my life.
Unfortunately, bad incidents keep happening and blocked my way.


However, it's really my time now.




The time limit I gave myself is till CNY holiday.
Right after that, you'll see.

It will be the previous determined Louie or the brand new one.
:)



I never forget what's my targets for this year.
I will really do my best to achieve it no matter what.
Like what I always do. Even working harder.






I would be despair if I let myself be.
In the same way, I could be great too if I want.

That means, I'll be pretty cool when facing those matters or persons.


Should know who actually I am. (haha!)







Arrogant, ego or whatever it is, I DON'T CARE.
At least, I am confident on myself and what I do.
& I know it is really much better than COWARD behavior.



Bring it on then! I'm facing and learning and growing! 





Bye depressions and morons! 
:)






-------------





I LOVE to have a heart-to-heart talk with Mum!

She bought me a new bag too.
Will post the photo on twitpic later. Check it out :)







Lastly, CONGRATULATIONS to LeeHom!!
He just won 2010華語電影產業最具商業價值新人導演獎 on Sat.


See how much he loves this award!!! :D



He's attending another award ceremony now.
God bless he'll win more. :)








Don't ever dare stepping in anymore. 
Listen to Avril's What The Hell and consider before you wanna do that.



__ J. Louie

No comments:

Post a Comment