Thursday, January 20

【SHOPPING!!】







Whoops!! Its the 500th post in my blog!!
Cheerss! :D
But it will be a short one






Well, Happy Thaipusam guys!
Although its none of my business, but HOLIDAY is my business!!
;)




Went to shop at Pyramid again!
Bought quite lot of stuffs, unfortunately, there isn't the one I craved the most.
:(

However, nevermind... Gotta continue the shop at Midvalley on Sunday!
wuuhooo :D




Well, the most important thing we went today is to have
.
.
.
.



Carl's Jr Burger
!!!

I think most of you knew about it.
Its better than MCD A LOT!!!!!

That's only what we call BURGER~ (HAHA)




& the French Fries.. OMG!!!



Sorry for lack photos :(


Go check it out yourselves is better though.
It is beside Shogun.
:)





All right. I think that's my day.
Simple, easy, tired, but HAPPY!
:)







---



By the way, remember my Bearbrick?
Collectors! Something NEW again~

Enjoy! 













既然是刻意傷害,刻意的補救當然於事無補




__ J. Louie

No comments:

Post a Comment