Monday, November 1

【BEST Weekend in 2010】








Saturday was the day!! 
HALLOWEEN PARTY!
wuuhooo~

This is suppose to be posted yesterday, but I were too exhausted until dozed off when typing.
=.=!





OK. Here goes the night and the FUN.




This is actually my Ori look of the night, it is really WITCHY.
But then because of my best partner, the Angel, si beh casual !
=.=
So I just wore the blouse and a short pants
( Luckily I brought a spare one)



Neh see~ and with a witch hat.
hahas




Uhm... We ate and then played, everything was actually went up side down
and not following the schedule anymore.
But fortunately everything was still in control.
We skipped and cancelled a lot of games actually.

By that time, Vilyn and others thought of another really-halloween-game which was the BEST part i think.
hahas..
Its Sui Yang's mask matters.
( That piece of shit mask really recalled my most terrifying memory in my life! 
And it means, I got 2 terrified memories already.
=.=!
ARGH!! That's HORRIBLE!! )

OK. But then, most of them enjoyed this game.
Its the scariest part which didn't plan.
;)
Glad to see y'all actually have fun.





Everyone was really HIGH except committees,
because were really exhausted.
=.=
But then, we were very happy to see y'all playing and joking around.
Cheers guys!
=D







Once again, I really want to appreciate to All Committees.
Y'all are AWESOME!!!!
;)

After 2 months of preparations, everything was finally Over.
Although on the way and on spot of the night, everything was still very extremely messy,
but, Nvm.
We still did a Great Job.
;)

On that night, every committees had done something wrong seriously, including we both, the presidents.
But after discussions, we're not going to held a review seminar.
Just forgive and forget.
Remember the HAPPINESS will do.
=D
Though, I still have to apology for not doing well and not leading y'all perfectly.
I'm Sorry everyone.
Hope we still have the chance to organize parties together again.
;)

( If anyone wants to know what your problems are, sure can come and find me =D )




tata!!


For more photos, please click :
Album 1
Album 2
Album 3

Y'all just CAN'T Miss our Great Photos!!
=D







All right.
End of the party, Unknown had the second round !
XD

Yes. Everyone part of Unknown's overnight at my place.
( Just 2 absent )
Well, part of the reason was on the next day 31102010
was our LengZai Wilson's birthday!
xD

And so, after taking bath and fooling around,
we took the cake and went playground for a small celebration.
=D





See how serious when he was wishing.
xD



About 1am, we went home.
Was planned not to sleep, but all of our great boys were really exhausted after volleyball match.
So we hit the bulk earlier.
But, HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
5 of us, Me, Sashimi, Wilson, Ms.Lai and Cocoa were still very HIGH
and saw/heard all the HODOH Heng of Thung Dog and Lady Gaga.
xDD


That's the BEST NIGHT and the BEST MEMORY in my 16 life !
Thanks Unknown.
You guys are just AWEEEESSSOOMMMEEEE and EEXXXCCEEELLLEEENNTT!
Its really GREAT to have you all in my part of life.
=D

And of course won't forget to thanks my dear Fish for giving me an Unforgettable Night too.
xD



So and so, about 3 only we all really slept.
heee....




BUT! OHMYGOD!!!
Know what?
We woke up at 8am the next day
=.=!!
Then around 10.30am, we went JJ.
tada!!

Went Old Town to have breakfast and then went for movie.
Just me, Wilson, Ms. Lai and Lady Gaga.
Others were so busy.
=.=




We watched Takers anyway




Its really a nice show but I fallen asleep at the first 45 mins.
Too tired wey~~~~~
><"
Wilson was staring at me when I dozed off.
*shyshy*   =.=!!!



By the way, others thought Hayden Christensen ( AJ ) is handsome
but I think Paul Walker is HOT !!
xD


This is Hayden



and this is Paul.


heee =D




Nice show. Worth a watch
;)





After movie, its the end of my great weekend in 2010
=(
haiz... Time flies faster when its FUN time.

Anyway, I'm craving for another overnight and more outing, Unknowns!
=D






Other than parties, Congrats to our Boys and Girls Volleyball team!!
We succeeded enterimg the upgrading match!
hurrays!! =D

Boys had 2 Pretty COOL games while Girls had a tough one.
Unfortunately Girls team had 3 injury and sick cases.
But no matter how, WE WON!
ACY Bra~~~~~~~~~VO!!

We will be great in the 2nd and 3rd and 4th and ...... matches!!
CHAMPIONS!
=D





Lastly, I believe we will have S2ACY and Unknown Forever & Ever!
;)
Love y'all guys!!











Sometimes things changed because of many reasons.
Maybe deep inside __ heart, had gained tons of hatreds which I don't know.
Once it burst, then things will go to the end.
or just maybe, Hormones matters.
=)




__ J. Louie

No comments:

Post a Comment