Friday, November 12

【Unknown Forever Forever Unknown】








wuuhoooo!!!


Unknown is so AWESOME!
I'm so over y'all
XD



Yesterday 1111, perfect date
I had my first 2010 birthday celebration
;)

Since Monday, Unknown's are being so weird
but acting like nothing so I coordinate too 
=P



Then on yesterday,
( I'm laughing out loud now >< )
They looked confuse with their plan,
Then I myself were keep on expecting and predicting what's going on next.
Though, I still surprised at last.
hahas!

The part singing song and receiving present, awwhh! Its lovely~
;)



By the time opening the present, 
Awhh! I'm sure I'm the most happy girl in the world at that moment.
hahahs!

Its a couple baby Milo monkey anyway.
So cute ;)
Thank you darling!! Don't guilty. I love it!
xD

( Besides, compare to Novel, I want Bros bottle more.
That silver one~ hahas! )



Lastly, Big THANKYOU to you guys!!
Without y'all, my S1 wouldn't be this FANTASTIC!!
;)




too dark =(



They are cute!
=D



--


After that, went Guitar Concert at night,
Ah Ong you are damn AWESOME!!
Amazing show!!! wuuhooooo!!
You can't be a teacher seriously xD

& I'm gotta be bored and miss ya during Eng lesson next year.
=(




---





Its HOLIDAY peeps!
Do enjoy it ;)






PS: I can't think of words to express my excitement in this blog post. paiseh ><



__ J. Louie

No comments:

Post a Comment