Tuesday, November 16

【 Sweet 16 ♥】








All right!

Just had my 3rd birthday celebration of the year.
xD

This time with Cocoa, Angela, KeyKey & JiaYi
;)




Well, unfortunately, their plan was once again ruined.
><""

Mm-hmm
First of all, I definitely don't know JiaYi's going,
was shocked when I just turned and saw her.
=/

Next, my dear Key told me that she's going Sg and can't attend today,
( actually its a lie )
and in a way of poor connection between them (LOL)
Cocoa told me that she's actually coming.
Then, on that point, with my pro sensation (HAHA)
I've completely discovered their surprise.
Well, pretend don't know then.
Sshhhhhhh xD

So and so, here's the cake and the song~
yuuuhoooo!!
=D


After that, they found out it actually failed.
Everyone was like =(((((((((
( I'm laughing there xD )
haiya... Don't sad neither disappoint la
At least the cake is much more special this time.
Its a Moose Cake.
;)
( I'm tired of choco cake ><)







Around 4pm, end of GreenBox, its movie time.


The movie I craved for long time

Unstoppable



As my bro said, its because can't stop the train so named as Unstoppable.
hahas! Its a nice show.
Worth a watch.
Has handsome guy in it by the way.
Was wondering is it a must to put in handsome guy in every show?
hahas~ Answer is "yes" i think.
=D




Lastly, had our dinner and went back home.




Uhm... Need some solution here.
I had 3 birthday celebrations this year, few presents ( but lovely ).
Well of course, I don't know whether there will be any belated or not.
heee.. xD

& uhm....I really hate Facebook now.
=.=!
First, people wished me on it and I've got lesser birthday messages in my phone.
Second, it had blocked me by saying I were spamming something annoying!
Actually I were just ctrl+v  " Thanks ;) "
Can I say what the heck!? =.=
Such professional websites can't you actually distinguish it?
I'm appreciating OK?!
yish!!!

Yes. These are the troubles which caused by Facebook I found out on my 16 birthday.
LOL





OK. Uh-herm..
Its  " Thank You "  time.
=D

First one, hmm... must be YOU then.
The one who made me had my first cried on 16.
The one lastly made me smiled with his poor-singing-skills and poor jokes.
The one who was guilty because his plan was ruined.
The one who was more guilty when he knew I were crying.
The one who posted 101 wishes on my Facebook wall.
and etc etc etc.
That's just too much to talk bout YOU.
xD

.
.
.
.
.
.
Yea its YOU my Darling 

Thank You for everything!
But seriously I won't forgive you for making me cried on my birthday.
=P
Love ya!


And to show my sincerity, I'm gotta type 101 thankyou-s here.
Who asked Facebook blocked me~ xD

thankyou Darling ♥ thankyou Darling ♥ thankyou Darling ♥ thankyou Darling ♥ thankyou Darling ♥ thankyou Darling ♥ thankyou Darling ♥ thankyou Darling ♥ thankyou Darling ♥ thankyou Darling ♥ thankyou Darling ♥ thankyou Darling ♥ thankyou Darling ♥ thankyou Darling ♥ thankyou Darling ♥ thankyou Darling ♥ thankyou Darling ♥ thankyou Darling ♥ thankyou Darling ♥ thankyou Darling ♥ thankyou Darling ♥ thankyou Darling ♥ thankyou Darling ♥ thankyou Darling ♥ thankyou Darling ♥ thankyou Darling ♥ thankyou Darling ♥ thankyou Darling ♥ thankyou Darling ♥ thankyou Darling ♥ thankyou Darling ♥ thankyou Darling ♥ thankyou Darling ♥ thankyou Darling ♥ thankyou Darling ♥ thankyou Darling ♥ thankyou Darling ♥ thankyou Darling ♥ thankyou Darling ♥ thankyou Darling ♥ thankyou Darling ♥ thankyou Darling ♥ thankyou Darling ♥ thankyou Darling ♥ thankyou Darling ♥ thankyou Darling ♥ thankyou Darling ♥ thankyou Darling ♥ thankyou Darling ♥ thankyou Darling ♥ thankyou Darling ♥ thankyou Darling ♥ thankyou Darling ♥ thankyou Darling ♥ thankyou Darling ♥ thankyou Darling ♥ thankyou Darling ♥ thankyou Darling ♥ thankyou Darling ♥ thankyou Darling ♥ thankyou Darling ♥ thankyou Darling ♥ thankyou Darling ♥ thankyou Darling ♥ thankyou Darling ♥ thankyou Darling ♥ thankyou Darling ♥ thankyou Darling ♥ thankyou Darling ♥ thankyou Darling ♥ thankyou Darling ♥ thankyou Darling ♥ thankyou Darling ♥ thankyou Darling ♥ thankyou Darling ♥ thankyou Darling ♥ thankyou Darling ♥ thankyou Darling ♥ thankyou Darling ♥ thankyou Darling ♥ thankyou Darling ♥ thankyou Darling ♥ thankyou Darling ♥ thankyou Darling ♥ thankyou Darling ♥ thankyou Darling ♥ thankyou Darling ♥ thankyou Darling ♥ thankyou Darling ♥ thankyou Darling ♥ thankyou Darling ♥ thankyou Darling ♥ thankyou Darling ♥ thankyou Darling ♥ thankyou Darling ♥ thankyou Darling ♥ thankyou Darling ♥ thankyou Darling ♥ thankyou Darling ♥ thankyou Darling ♥ thankyou Darling ♥



2nd one .. Should be You 
Cocoa Hau
Thank you sweetheart!! 
Have been knowing each other for 10 years after 2 months.
TEN!!! This is so Fabulous!!
hahas... well although after 9 years only we became besty.
=P
Thank you for everything!!
I know I don't need to say much to you gie...
You've knew it.
xD



3rd, a not-so-near but always there besty
Angela Tan 
hahas!
Don't sad la... Just pretend I know y'all too well and found out the surprise on my own.
=P
Thank you, too!!
For so many years helping me whenever I need you.
For everything la... xD




4th, my Darling Keykey!! 
=D
Hooo!!! Lied to me la!!
Hng!!!! ><"
Seriously I don't know our relationship can actually can held this loooooonnnggg~~
and its in a grreeeeaaaatttt way!
hahas! Same lak.. I don't need to talk much to you.
You already knew me well.
muackxx! xD
Waiting for you to overnight at my place ;)




-- Follow the timing now --


M. Shien
The most accurate one
Sent at 0000 on time!!
xD
Thanks la wey...
Don't forget what I've told you and be strong.
;)


Nicklaus
Hey you!! Where's my present!?
& Don't offend me again la!
Felt like wanna give you a big and nice slap on your face.
xD



Jeff Chua
xD Good luck in your final!
Thanks!



Octopus
I WON'T FORGIVE YOU I TELL YOU!!



Soon Wey
Shocked when I received your message. hahas!
Hearts 



Amii
Thanks! You too.. Stay sweet ;)



Momo
Hey yea my super HOMie friend! xD
Thank you wey~~~
& that thank you too!
( Hope you know what I mean =P )



Elaine
Yeap. The greatest friend in primary.
Hahas!! Hard to forget you seriously xD
Thank you!




Yu Xiang
Uh huh~ Your wish is very special this time.
hahas! Thank you!




Fronn
Hey! You did forget!?
My sense still told me that. ><"
Sorry bout that RM100 though.
My pocket is really kosong these days.
=/ Thanks anyway






Homiess
Thanks you all!
Especially the one who posted LeeHom's video at my Facebook wall.
That video is nice!
Stay cool with LeeHom!
;)




To those who wished me in Facebook
No matter you're primary friends, strangers, hi-bye friends etc..
THANK YOU!
You guys ROCK my wall and made my 16 sweeter as well!
=D
Still sorry for those I can't leave comments to appreciate. ><



To twitter's buddies
Trisha, Ah Ong, Annie, Isabelle, Ashlynn etc.
Thank you too!!
Hugs!











I think its just like that.
Did I miss anyone?
If yes, please leave a comment and remind me.
><""



I still have a lot to say but I've to hurry to watch tv xD
Wait for my next post.


Bye guys! Enjoy your day
;)




__ J. Louie

No comments:

Post a Comment