Saturday, November 20

【19112010】








Let's talk bout my yesterday.



Well, I went JJ again with Angela and ____.
( He's scare and reminded me not to mention him. =.= )


Went to have Pizzas which I craved for a long long time.
Was planned to go Papa John's, because I prefer there more than Pizza Hut.
But then, somebody called me and said he'll pay for me.
So, I went Pizza Hut.

I've no idea why I believed it, in the end we still have to pay ourselves.
=.=!




After that, we went GreenBox at 2pm.
Hmm.. My sound broke a lot yesterday.
Its irritating and humiliating.
=/

I were planned to watch Harry Potter 7th though a lot told me it sucks.
But its a-MUST-watch-movie in my thought.
( Although I just watched the 6th. )

The point is, I couldn't believe that I'll waste another RM11 to scare myself in the cinema again.
Ya. We watch "Let Me In".

MyEm0.Com

I know its a touching horror movie, but still, its HORROR.
( Even not dare to post the poster of the movie. )
I don't watch horror movie as I have shadow since Year2.
( Am always wondering what if I don't have? Will I be braver? 
But it will not happen... Shutitoff. )


So the conclusion is, we tortured ourselves ( me and angela ) for 2 hrs.
I wondered whether she had nightmares or not. (HAHA)



Lastly, had our dinner at BBQ Plaza and went home.
















Oops!
1 week of holidays had past.

I got Nothing in this week but OUT.

MyEm0.Com


I'm desperate for Sunny Camp seriously.
I don't want to waste my time doing nothing whole day at home ( and getting scold ).
It SUCKS!
Besides, staring at computer and TV whole day made my eyes itchy and pain and red now.
=(



I am desperate for Ms. Lai's birthday celebration too!
( If we will have one )
I miss y'all Fabulous Unknown guys and my Dear!!







Craves. Craves. Craves.



__ J. Louie

No comments:

Post a Comment