Friday, November 5

【I LOVE YOU GUYS A LOT!!!】







Everything was finally done.
Halloween party... 1 day trip.....


It seems little.. But I'm totally exhausted.





Most of you told me y'all really had fun in these 2 events.
Thank you!




But seriously I'm not satisfied with myself

I can't control the whole situation today
I didn't have any back-up
Everything ran out from my plan
I can't control my madness
etc etc etc..



& the most important thing is...
Accidents did happen in both events!
I'm so sorry to Xin Ern and Xiao Wen


and all of you.







But still, appreciate for y'all attendance and have that sense of trust on me and ACY
I just found YOU GUYS ARE REALLY ROCK!!
=D



Really thank you everyone! 


and especially to Wilson & Joseph
=D
Glad to have you 2 at the very last min
hahas!





I LOVE ACY!!!
I LOVE YOU GUYS A LOT!!!!


--







Please respect the organizer when you're a participant.
What you do or say will seriously effect the plan and the organizer.


Co-operate and Giving opinions is only the thing you should do when you are a participant.
Don't ever execute your own opinions or ideas when you actually didn't get the permissions from the organizer.
and for sure, every organizer has their own plan,
Whatever you do or say will definitely effect or ruin the plan.
You'll think this is easy because you don't need to be responsible on anything.
But, do remember, whatever accidents happen, it must be organizer's fault or responsibilities.


Please always be responsible on what you do.
It is not that easy to be a leader or executor.




Do what you really need to do in your situation,
If not, keep your mouth shut and just be co-operate.




__ J. Louie

No comments:

Post a Comment