Friday, October 29

【 Time to play! 】







Know what?
By the time I knew teacher was distributing our Maths test paper,
my heart was beating fastly and hardly
xD


and by the time I got my paper and I looked at it
OHMYGOD!!!
This is soooooo UNBELIEVABLE!
xD


I've improved !
><"
As everyone knows, this is the hardest and toughest Maths paper among 4 exams
and then I got the BEST mark among 4 exams !
HA! And now you know what...
;)



Geeeeee~~
This made me got excited whole morning!
=D





But after recess, things turn down.
Remember my Chinese Essay?
Which was my first time staring at the paper with blank-minded for about 30 mins?
Ya. and so the marks which I've got is like that-blank too.
Its the first time I get this low mark in my essay.
*sobz*

The total mark still not that low but 
If my essay remained my level, I could reach my aim.
hmmm....





--





Neh~ whatever!
TOMORROW IS GOTTA BE MY NIGHT!!!
buaahhahahahha!!
I'm going to ENJOY MYSELF 996!
=P






--------------






{ I did ______ just like I always do, and what I get was what I always get.
This is not I want seriously.
I don't want to end this, neither you.
So lets make it looks like not going to The End, ok? }


This is what I want to type at first.
But now, I just want to say
I Love You.
;)



Happy 200th! 







__ J. Louie

No comments:

Post a Comment