Saturday, November 13

【2nd Celebration with The Family】







*tada*
Just came back from my 2nd Birthday Celebration of the year with the TEH Family at Imperial Restaurant @ Centro
;)




As usual, we ate Lobster, Oyster, Wine etc etc.
No pictures this time
=(



Only for the cake... XD




BUT!! Hey.... My bro changed my name!
=.=
It should be Hooi LENE and not Hooi LEW duh~~~
& By the time we realized, my bro was like "...............huh....."
yish =.=

I still love the cake though
Whole choco and some coffee in the middle and nice design!
;)




tada!!
The Females in TEH family
;)



& the Males



Lastly,


The TEH Family!!
;)


Its been years we didn't take Family Photo!
Miss it!






I'm very happy now though I just had diarrhea
probably its because of the oyster just now
=/

Why happy?
Because brothers are actually supporting me for studying PR in my uni.
keke =D
and they said its a very nice course and useful ;)




Other than that, I'm actually had the *shit* feeling again just now.
Probably because of pressure again.
Found out that I'm really getting weak. 
I can't face stuffs on myself anymore, I just can't.

Maybe its really need motivation for getting a job.
I really do hope I have company at my 1st time.
I don't know how am I going to face this seriously.


duh~~ I'm fine. Just some confession.
=)








By the way, guys!
My birthday is actually on 15th
Please don't mistaken.
><"

I know I already had celebrations but I myself also don't know why this year most of them held before my birthday.
haha


Apology if made you blur
=P






In the end, am so in love with TEH Family.




__ J. Louie

No comments:

Post a Comment