Tuesday, November 23

【God Bless Selina】







OK peoples, want to tell y'all this.





When you enter my blog, don't forget to visit my pages too.
;)






Its just right on top of the followers' column.



After you click in, it'll show at the place where my posts are.




Its there...



Once you want to go back to read my blog posts, just click " HOME ".
=D
I'll add more pages there soon. Just wait.




Still, don't forget to come often.
Appreciate of y'all supports. 









Did you guys read today's newspaper?
Its about Selina.
Its been 1 month after she got hurt.

This is the first time discuss about her injury public.
Over 50% of her body are seriously hurt, and was announced that she needs about 1 year to recover.
This is sad =(


God Bless Her.








Out to club with Angela ;)




__ J. Louie


No comments:

Post a Comment