Monday, November 22

【Way to kill Boredom】







I know, since holidays, my blog layout has been changing.
Well, that's the way I kill my Holiday Boredoms!
;)

( Seriously, were thinking to study about Webpages Designing after I graduate,
but brother said that its tough and MATHS is the VIP!
So, NOWAY! )




But this layout will probably stay for a long time because I'm so into it!
Will be adding some cuties or gadgets that's all from now on.




Saw that 2 mushrooms at the top of every post?
Awww!! They are cute!

& look at your title bar.
Besides my blog title, there's a red love. Haha!

3rd one, saw my chatbox?
There's a special border. Woots!



By the way, I've less followers wey.. =(
Because was using Blogskins last time and mostly y'all can't get to it.
So, don't forget to follow now! TQ! =D







1 day's gone.
*sigh*
Know what? 
By the time I open my eyes every morning, I feel bored.
Am trying to find something to do and not getting scold, but its like Mission Impossible.
How much I wish it comes to night ( although I hate it ).


But what I wish the most is, 
there goes the Sunny Camp
and School Re-open.




MyEm0.Com








Sometimes, those 3 words don't matter.




__ J. Louie

No comments:

Post a Comment