Wednesday, November 24

【Eat Eat Eatss!】







Woots! Here to say my Great Wed!!
;)





First of all, Jun had came back yesterday after his Sem1 exams.
Unfortunately, he has to resit for his physio. =(
Wish him luck!


& so, after he came back, my family will have lots of activities for sure.





Early in the morning today, we went for Bah-Kut-Teh.


After that, we went to BBT Digi Center and bought iPhone 4. hahas!



Jun is the one who desperate for it since few months ago.
He was so excited until forgot where our car parked.
( Its just in front of us that time.) MyEm0.Com
Me and mum laughed then.

This impressed me though.
I'm sure I'll go and get myself an iTouch with my first salary!!
  MyEm0.Com





Next, we went Sunway Pyramid.
Here is the main point of the day.
  MyEm0.Com




We went T-bowl to have lunch!


Menu



Our table. Its a basin.




鐵板羊扒 in 馬桶



Chicken Fried Spaghetti
( which is my favourite )



Choco Ice cream
We didn't order this actually. They got it mistaken but mum just ate it without hesitation.
Anyway, we still get it FREE at last.
MyEm0.Com



Mixed Fruit Ice-cream
This is what I ordered. Its NICE!!





Mango Sago



Dragon Fruit Sago





The design is really special and attractive.
Those heavy meals aren't really good but Ice-creams are nice!
MUST-TRY!!
MyEm0.Com






Went to shop for a while after meal.
Mum bought a long-sleeve and socks for me. Teehee!
Around 5pm, we went home.

When we reached Klang, we went for dinner!



EAT AGAIN!!
 OOMMGGGGIIIIIII!!!!
I'm getting FATTER and FATTER!!!!

MyEm0.Com




I gotta jump and run and enjoy like hell next week in Sunny Camp!
Make myself slimmer!!
MyEm0.Com






Well, my Wed hasn't end yet.
I'm going to MBO for Harry Potter 7th later!



This is why I love my brother to be at home!!
MyEm0.Com


( Wish I don't sleep inside again.)









*dangdang*
That's all for my Wednesday! I enjoyed!
Do you guys ROCK today?
heeheee





By the way, I'm desperate to get dress up!!
Invite me to Prom Night or Wedding Dinner!!!!!!!

MyEm0.Com




__ J. Louie

No comments:

Post a Comment