Thursday, June 10

【A-team】








Whoopsy! 我跑去看電影了
哈哈哈哈!


這次看首映禮 + 半夜場
爽啊~!XD






*DingDing*

A-team


又是一部意想不到的不錯好笑的電影
XD




A-team was built by 4 person 

From the left, FACE - the most handsome one XD
B.A. - the biggest-sized but afraid of flight after taking Murdock's
MURDOCK - the hysteric, psycho but a PRO pilot
& the last one, HANNIBAL - the boss, the oldest and most experienced, always well-planned






Best quotes you can see in this movie:


- by Hannibal -
"Give me a minute, I'm good. Give my team an hour, we're unbeatable."
" When I say alright, it means Perfect."
 "I believe no matter how random something may appear, there's still a plan."


- by Face - 
"This is beyond nuts, boss."


- by B.A. -
"I'm BA, and you're gonna be unconcious."
"Aw hell naw, I ain't steppin' foot in any type of aircraft."
"You pancaked my van! I'm gonna kill you, fool!"





*tada!*
Just go ahead and watch it. No doubt.
=)









AH!AH!AH!
Time for bed!!
Still needa back to school for basketball training later 7am!
wooooooots~!!







Ciao guys!
Have a great night!
=D





__ J. Louie

No comments:

Post a Comment