Wednesday, June 2

【Anti-Panic】










Uhm.. Seriously, I'm quite panic these days, I mean this week and that's why there's a lot kind of hysteric or psycho or weird or stupid or ridiculous words/sentences you can see from my Facebook status or MSN personal message or Plurk.
=D


I know I shouldn't be like that and I got no way to be because I have already had what I craved.
But its just like....... sigh *complicated*
I would like to say it out but I just don't know how to.
I even don't know how to confess with my brother because everything is just very bodaichi and in the end it will turns up nothing.
Everyone will just say "Haiya. You thought too much liao!"
Even I myself would say so.

But then may I ask
Why are we thinking that much?
Its because of over-concerned or too free or something which has to get a medical check-up?


I'm so sure that if it is optional, we won't choose it but it turned up
We Got No Choice.






I was thinking to zip this post but because of laziness so hmm..
I wasn't about to renew my blog also but after reading someone's blog,
I think I should say, I should let you know.
At least at my part.











ahaha.. Done. Ignore my moaning.
I'm fine =D
*dingDIng*
xD






__ J. Louie

No comments:

Post a Comment