Sunday, June 27

【27/06/2010】








OhMyGod

It had been a tough day for me.
=(




I missed today's training just because it was raining at 6.30am and I just continued sleeping after half an hour.  
( Doing something sadly in that half an hour )
Wakakaka.. For god sake, I love Mr.Chew what.. >.<


After that, went out at 11AM and came back at 8.30PM
=.=
I went a loooooot of places and I'm not going to talk about it because it is really exhausting!
*phew*
But its good though because I've spent whole day with family.
=)




It is 11.07pm now.
For god sake, many of you are sitting in front of tv.
YES! England vs Germany and it's 2:0 now.

yish! England, I'm waiting for you to versus Argentina after 2 days!


( I knew that this match is really ganjiong, but I still can't stand those shouting, cheering etc. in my house =.= )




--






>>>>>
My craves is increasing, so do the Xs. xD








Pretending the prince hasn't came yet?
Well, am pretending that the prince isn't leaving.
Just don't act like a salaud.








2 days to S1ACY vs S1ST basketball match.
=D






Lastly,



ARGENTINA ROCKS!!!!!











Blast to the bathroom and bed!
Night guys!
=)



__ J. Louie

No comments:

Post a Comment