Friday, June 11

【HEARTS 11/06/2010】








Well once again I went AEON,
with my 2 BFF this time =)





Time flies. We're S1 now but we worship our friendship nicely. =D
We don't contact everyday, but we won't miss those chances to meet each other.
& we enjoy talking 'bout our memories every time although its just repeating and repeating.
Remember those nights we'd been together?
That's the BEST part. xD




We watched < Prince of Persia >.
This is the second time I watch and its more interesting than the first time. *LOLS*
Its the same film of course, just that I got different FU.
hiekhiek



Around 1830 we blast off.
Wait for the next outing girls~! HEARTS !


 ** For more pictures please search my Facebook =) **







After that, had dinner with family at Kim Gary.

Just then we met Kim Lao
*ohgod*
His dad & my mum knew each other. ><"
I was like ".....!!!???" when they smiled to another.
Ya. I was really shocked without reasons. =.="
Whoopsy! The world is really s-mall~~
*lols*






This 2-year-old funky baby girl is getting naughtier, but Cleverer!
xD

Can you imagine a 2-year-old girl would say:
我有4間房子。我買給你一間,要不要?
and NOT
我有4個玩具。我給你一個。

*OMG* How clever she is? ><
Ya. My genius & adorable niece XDDD


Well, I was wondering what am I exactly doing when I was 2.
I'm sure that I won't talk so much and not that clever.
*hahaas*







Lastly I would like to announce that
I'm going a camp for 2days1night and I'll be leaving tomorrow morning.

So, I'll vanish for one day.
Do miss me peeps! xD








Au revoir.
=D




__ J. Louie

No comments:

Post a Comment