Saturday, June 5

【Killers】












Oh ya great!
I've watched Killers with my brother.

For god sake, you wouldn't expect it is a comedy, actually.
hmm..sort of..






And ya..
You wouldn't expect there's one  
MUSCULAR, GORGEOUS, FANTASTIC, AMAZING, HANDSOME, PERFECT Husband & PROFESSIONAL Killer!!
hahahas!
I've been obsessing for 1 and a half hour
*eeeek.. shy shy XD*






See? I'm not lying!
*tada!*
=D






uhm.. Its a 18PL movie but I always against rules (as everyone knows)
LOLs.. So, if you can make it, GO AHEAD!
Its really an aaaaaaamaaaaazzzzing movie!

Story line is good, unique.
Techniques, Sound effects etc etc are pretty good.
(ah ya! 50% is because of this Handsome guy!)
blahaha! =P







Here he is.
Ashton Kutcher
(as Spencer in Killer)
He's not an American I supposed.

I will check him out as I'm still *obsessing*
hehehehehe XD







ohya!
Movie ticket prices have really raised. Cost RM13 now.
May I know why? Is there anything can do with Economic Crisis?
LOL.. Sorry! Business-minded now.. hahas!
Argh whatever! Its sad =(
But its much more worthy to buy Couple-seat, 'cause its just RM14 & more comfortable.
hiek =D





kay then. 
Tiring day but still gotta go out again, for dinner.
hee
tata!
=)





__ J. Louie

No comments:

Post a Comment