Monday, March 29

【期中考一】









hmp!
yes HMP!!



ohmygoodness
what an exam
=.=

i could feel i'd nearly been dragged to hell in the morning


those black words on the white paper are so EVIL
they will torture and torture and torture you till death
=.=
ohmygod




Chinese paper
apa ni!!?
why is it so tough!?
><
argh

its my first time i sit on my chair until the last minute
=.=




Geography
aiyoweiar!!
i had already written the right answer but don know why 
a new answer approached in my mind in a sudden
and i just took the liquid & wrote the new answer

my 1st answer was the right one man!
apa ni

stupid mountain la!
=.=



argh!!
pekchek



insane insane insane





okay.
Business and BM tomorrow
yeah! can sleep early today
LOL



the other tough day is on Saturday
oh god bless me
><





Nap Time
=D

buh-bye






Hesitated every words you had said




__ J. Louie

No comments:

Post a Comment