Monday, July 26

【The Sorcerer's Apprentice】








Hahahas! I've went to watch movie again
( what an again!)

Oops. I'm watching one movie per week ><
& it'll be 2 this week~!
Just wait for my post. hahas!






Ya. Yesterday watched < The Sorcerer's Apprentice >
Seriously, I didn't expect much.
But it just shocked me!
It is just simply Hilarious & magic is just simply Cool~!
How much I wish to be a Sorcerer!
buahahah ><



Balthazar on the left and Dave, the main character.

Balthazar is 300 years old! *keke*
While Dave is just a 20 years old guy and talked crazy stuffs always.
He's just funny =D




Veronica


Girlfriend of Balthazar

She's sexy~ But she just came out at the last 10 mins.
& was just crying and kissed Balthazar
=.="
I was wondering how much $$ will she get
xD





Solution, its a nice movie!
One more tick on my craves list.

=)









-------








Uhm.. Actually, I'm in my lesson now, Computer lesson.
*LMAO* Well, fortunately, we can online and surf the net.
& this is the only benefit that I could find through computer lesson.
><





Btw, is in a depressed mood right now.
That's just so chaos, complicated and etc etc.



Argh! Just PISS OFF !!!
Don't ever appear in front of me again!!
( Although I know that's impossible )



Wow! See.. If I'm a sorcerer, then it'll be very possible.
*sigh*
=(











Okay. Back to lesson and having Eco test later.





Au revoir.
=)











__ J. Louie



No comments:

Post a Comment