Sunday, July 4

【雜、淚、累】







Congratulations!
My Argentina Lost yesterday!
yish! T.T

Nvm.. Am still supporting it. buahahaha
xD






Just came back from AEON an hour ago.
I've watched Knight and Day~!
by Tom Cruise & Cameron Diaz *keke*

Not bad la.. But it seemed only Cocoa and I were laughing in the cinema
All Malays around and we're wondering why they didn't laugh?
They don't understand is it?
( but there's subtitles ma.. XD )




Raining in the morning & I'm very extremely cold whole day
( Am wearing long sleeves =.= )

Well, I'm sick again! =(
Flu + Sore throat
sobs T^T






That's my Sunday. *lols*






--


I want AINO!!!!

or my phone back. *hehe*










善後工作的不妥善,心會越來越不順心。

一如往常,你依然嘗試假裝沒事

可是,這一次,我辦不到。


不是每一句對不起,都可以換來沒關係。

這句話很俗,但是事實




我哭,是因為我不知道該怎麼辦。






__ J. Louie

1 comment:

  1. 情侶間的風風雨雨也包含了為了小事吵架、鬧彆扭!!
    GAMBATEH~!! xD

    ReplyDelete