Saturday, July 17

【Eclipse!!!】










YES!! Finally I've watched Eclipse!!
=P
Its late, but better than nothing. hee..


Went to the new cinema - MBO
*wow* Its sort of... unique
The design.. and even the seats 
xD





Back to the movie..
I'm sure I will watch it again, with friends for sure.
Because I've watched with my brother
And I was really extremely excited and some kind of flirting here and there because of sooo many handsome and charming characters.. ><
BUT! My brother was just that cool until I can't chit-chat here and there or discussing those characters and it made me looked like a stupid fellow who's high-ing herself up in a cinema. =.="
PITY! ><


So, for sure. Watch again! hahahahahs!
XD







Riley - The head of new borns
Used by Victoria
He's cool~! Rather handsome than Edward and Jacob!
><
( In my opinion.. hehe )







Victoria - The one who seeks for revenge
But she just died in an easy way
*dauh*






Killing Edward while Bella is cutting herself to get away Riley & Victoria's attention.
How torturing Edward is
><






CARLISLE!!!

Seriously, he's the one I love the most.
Neither Edward nor Jacob. =P







WOW WOW WOW!! XD
So much love scene in Eclipse
* That I don't remember there is in novel *
>.<"


Anyway, I've watched with my brother and the one who sitting beside me was a malay girl.
So.. tak ada rasa~~
hahahahas! LOL










So, BREAKING DAWN
In December 2011~!


Was wondering who will be Renesmee


Seriously Expected!!

wahahahahaha~~







One more tick in my craves list
=D






__ J. Louie

No comments:

Post a Comment