Wednesday, October 20

【20102010】







*sigh*

English paper didn't go on smoothly today.
=(



I got 3 exactly SAME marks in last 3 papers!
=.=!
& I predicted that I'll get the same one this time too.
haiz...







Really lack of time!!!
I really HATE exams!
I got no feel last time but I really hate it this time!
Don't ask me why. 
=.=!



M'sia history you SUCKS!!
URGH!!!!!










~ Lame Part ~

yuuhooo!!!
Just 8 days and exam will over!!!
wuuhoooo!!
wahhahahahahhahahah!!!


I know I'm really lame 
'cause I got a lot of same feedbacks :
" Hello..Exam not really even started la! "




XD
Must make yourself happier ma..
If not really will collapse or gone neurotic.

( Although I felt that 8 days are long to go already =/ )













Happy 20102010
Nice day ;)





__ J. Louie 

No comments:

Post a Comment