Friday, October 15

【Best day】









So many things to Countdown!

;)




Sad & Mad one :
7 days - Final exams


Excited & Expected :
13 days - Sunway Pyramid with Unknown ppls again
15 days - HALLOWEEN PARTY & Volleyball game starts
& Overnight at my place for Mandy & Wilson's birthday ;)
21 days - Taman Pertanian 1 day trip
27 days - Green Box + GUITAR CONCERT!
31 days - My Birthday


ROCK it!!! 
wuuhoooo!!!!





So much things to do in one month~ 
wakakkakakakak!!

Can I skip exam?
That's so sad leh...
><"





Time flies time flies asap please!!
xD





--




Songs changed.

Not LeeHom but Paramore.
wakkakakak~
I still LOVE LeeHom of course!
This would never change!!
=P



Distracted by ah Ong
( Can I call her like this? Rock what.. she said that xD )
><"


2 songs are playing in my head for 3 days already.
ROFL







--




Surprise!
Today is the BEST day of the week.
;)




Still have works to do and books to read though









OhYayaya!!

The last one..


Boys and Girls, Ladies & Gentlemen,
Do me a favor please.


Click and LIKE it! 
Our Fanspage wey~~~
=P








__ J. Louie

No comments:

Post a Comment