Saturday, October 9

【Lonely】












Because of tones of stupid homeworks to do and some personal reason,
I chose to stay at home while my family went to Genting.

And unfortunately, my bro chose to go back to his hostel tonight.



And so my conclusion is, I've gotta 
Sleep alone, Drink alone, Eat alone, 
Bath alone, Watch alone, Play alone,
and do whatever ALONE!
& it'll last about 20 hours..
=(


It seems short, but tough to go through.
aikx... sigh







I'm not regret, just that I really feel lonely now.
This feeling is bad.. really really bad..
hmm.. not good =(

Some more, I didn't receive someone message.




Could you imagine?

I bet you can. A lot of us been through.
haaa..









It is like you want somebody to be beside you,
but you won't talk to him/her,
you won't look at him/her,
you got nothing to do with him/her,
but you will just feel better when there's someone beside.










I miss my brother.
I miss school, even.




__ J. Louie

No comments:

Post a Comment