Tuesday, October 26

【高一期末考 iii 】









English paper
Went on smoothly but had some hesitation on one section.
Eiik~



Economic
Erm.. If I had studied better, I would have been done it better.
*LOL*
Those questions are quite easy and straight forward
so if you studied well, it is much easy.
Eiik~ I still Hate it.

& I'm SELLing the text book!


To all Junior 3 students:
Those who's going Eco next year and you're interested buying it
please leave a msg at Facebook Wall.
I'm sure I'll give you a pretty price with my Eco mind~
ROFL!!
xD





--




Boys and Girls
Ladies and Gentlemen!!!


Its LAST TWO DAYS to go!!!
Wuuhoooo!!!

I know everyone started giving up, me too.
But convinced yourself.
2 days only, ONLY!
><"




Well, I've done studying tomorrow's subjects.
Ya. This early. First time wey~~ xD
Today is much more relax actually.
Tomorrow night, the LAST night, will be tougher.
Because of......... GEO!
=(
eewwww~~



aikx!






By the way,

I must announce this to the world!
Start from Thursday 9.30am,
I MUST really ROCK My Life OUT!!!
NO MORE BOOKS!!
ONLY FacebookS! TwitterS! PPSS! CINEMAS! K-ROOMS!
PARTIES!!!!!
or whatever Restaurants~ Buffets~ Shoppings~
I don't care how sucks the papers are!
I just want HOLIDAYS!
yea! Cheers!!!


TWO Days!!
Gambateh~~!!
=D





--








Sometimes we wanna know what's deep inside there,
but we just not dare to ask.
We'll wait, for them to talk about it themselves.
If they not, we will only bless them deep inside our hearts.
Once we see them smile or laugh, we will be happy too.
Although they pretend laughing, they still laughed.
;)

Talk about it when you need some confessions, we will be there for you always.






Although I'm in the same situation, they still impressed me sometimes.
Couples may impress the single ones, but impress those who's in relationship too, that's only the GREAT part.
;)
I'm afraid of expecting now, but, 
Can I have a little surprise on that day? Please?






__ J. Louie

No comments:

Post a Comment