Monday, May 31

【Results】











Oh YES!! We ROCK man!!
XD






Know what?
I've passed my Maths!
I've passed my Bahasa Melayu!
I've even passed my ECONOMICS!
( I've improved 41 marks in eco!!!)
*lmao*



Its really getting a heart-attack when you have to face so many results in one day.
And you have to know to control your emotions well.
LOL!!
As I can see myself today is really *complicated*
=.=
Fortunately, HIGH is the most percentage.
*OMG*


UH! Little bit regret when I faced my Geo result.
Felt guilty 'cause if I study that night, I may get a better result.
sobs! =(
aiks.. whatever then. Its already oh-so-good for only 1 and 1/2 hour effort.
xD



As I can see, my results really improved compare to mid-term exam.
wakakaka XD
Although some subjects are still not in my aim but I will try harder next time.
Even harder and harder in the future.
'Cause I believe I can do it. =)




 
 Ohya! Dear Mister Mah~~~
Please please please!
I beg you!!
Please give us back our papers before holiday.
If not I will be missing my History paper for 15 days!
><







Right.
Mum was very happy with my results.
Especially Eco~! hahahahas..
I'm still really shocked about it.
><
Thanks god blessing!
hahaha XD





Okay. Stop here.

Ciao!








ngorgamcizanhaifadwaila! XD





__ J. Louie

No comments:

Post a Comment