Thursday, May 27

【Moviesssss】








OhMGee!!
There's a looooooooooot of moviesss I wanna watch in June!




First of all
the one which released today


Prince of Persia




2nd one
Bounty Hunter
*should have watched this ytd and not RobinHood*
><


I like Jennifer!
=P





3rd
Killers






4th
飛砂風中轉





5th
福星到

範文芳
XD








& those Next Attraction


1st
ECLIPSE on 30th June 2010




I love Kristen!!
XD

I posted 3 posters so you can see how desperate am I
><





2nd one
A-team on 11th June 2010



kinda *Prison Break*
buahahaha..
Its trailer really did attract me
c'mon! Guns fighting man!!
wuuhoo
><





3rd
Sex and the city 2

OHMYGEE!!
How can I miss this fabulous film?
><





4th
The Karate Kid on 11th June 2010


I miss Jackie Chan!
XD




5th
Knight and Day




Admit it.
I do like Tom Cruise & Cameron Diaz
OHMAN~ ><





And here comes the last one and its the most expected!
SALT by Angelina Jolie!!!








OHMYGOD!!

There's 11 movies I want to watch in a month
LOLss..
It costed RM110
=.=



But, the most important one
Accompany??
Who? Who? Who?
*Please register in my MSN by next week*

eeekk.. kidding
=.=

I don't think there's someone would like to spend whole School Holidays in cinema like me.
hahahass..
Kinda dizzy man
><




Kay.
Continue seeking for my *good fellows* then
XD



Ciao!








__ J. Louie

No comments:

Post a Comment