Sunday, May 30

【Sunday】









Finally I got the mood & the time to renew my blog.
=.=




I said I want to enjoy my Sunday this morning.
But not really. I didn't really enjoy myself.




Anyway, went to watch Prince of Persia with Fish, Cocoa & Mandy.
Quite great it is.
=)




The Prince.

Whoops! I would like to say that there's another gorgeous & muscular & fantastic man again! hahas.. 
*I really can't stand Muscular guy*
><



The Princess.

She's not really that pretty. (in my thought)
But I really love her acting & slang.
hahas..



For more information of this movie
Please visit Cocoa's blog.
XD






After watching movie, we used hours to take our Coca-cola commercial.
( We went back to Coke at last. hahas )
Cocoa is our model at first, but because of *emotions* problem, I turned to be the model.
LOLss..

We were like clowns in a sudden in front of that Auto Machine.
Everyone was just staring at us with a face showing: What is these kids doing here? Trying to make fun with a machine?
eeeeeekk!! We ain't!
=.=






Finally we've done & went back home.
I wasn't in a mood for hours. ( 'cause of some reasons )
But I'm fine now.
=D


Khalil Fong's Nothing's gonna change my love for you is playing whole night.
Such a nice song.
You may find it in my playlist on the right hand side.
Enjoy!
=)










Don't ever try to Judge me when you don't know me at all!!






__ J. Louie

No comments:

Post a Comment