Saturday, May 22

【Day 6】










- Day 6 -






What the hell am I doing today?
*holyshit*



English & BK

what? why? how?
!!!!!!!!
argh!!




 50% my English essay is out of topic
 *god bless it can't be possible*
So keep pushing myself in Paper2 today
mana tao!? apa la..
Careless Careless Careless Mistakes!!
yish ><
*damn*


I CAN'T FAIL MY ENGLISH!!!





all right.
BK's turn
1st time doing it with a lot of hesitations & got no guts to write those answers
T>T
I thought I'm going to fail it.
Luckily, let me found out those obstacles in Balance Sheet and corrected it at last minute.
BUT!! *idiot*
Careless Careless Careless Mistakes in Cash Book!!!
argh!!!


I CAN'T GET "B" IN MY BK!


sobs
T.T






And I started to realize that the time isn't flying
=.=
Why is it still have 3 days to go?
We have been fighting for one week
Why is it 26th still so far from us?

yish




Chinese on Monday.
There's no reason for me to fail it also.
So, CONTINUE FIGHTING~!!








okay. Done moaning.

Good Luck everyone
Ciao!
=)










- Thanks my Dear Octopus's accompaniments for these days -
XD



__ J. Louie

No comments:

Post a Comment