Wednesday, May 19

【Day 3】







- Day 3 -



3 papers had gone
*time flies*




uh..
1st (Eng) - Did in a very blur way
=.=
I got no idea what i've written actually
& teacher said everyone scored not very high marks
aihz...
Have to push hard in paper 2
=)



2nd (BM)Ah~~~ Shut it up la~!
xD




3rd (Chi) - woots!
I wrote 1003 words!!
hahahahass..
><
I know will deduct marks la
whatever then
hiek...




History and Economics tomorrow
The poorest results I took last exam
As everyone can see
I'm quite *pia* this time
xD



--






By the way,
Dear octopus is moving to his new house tomorrow
Just a few rows in front of my house
wuhoo!!
I got company everyday!
xD

And! OMG!
He has a touch-screen Kara-OK in his living room
=.=

PS: Ms. Human, lets sing there every weekend
hahahs! xD




--




Parents are going Macau at 3am later
*woots*
My house is my world for 5 days! =D
'Cause for sure my bros won't be at home everyday
LOLss..
=P






Kay then.
Have to start eating my books after nap time

Ciao!








顺其自然。这次,赢自己
=)




__ J. Louie





No comments:

Post a Comment