Monday, December 13

【Sweet 13/12 ♥】










Ohyea! After 1 month, finally I met my dear keykey again.
;D



We went Pyramid today.
Shopped for 4 hours ( Its short XD ) and I finally bought a top-wear which I wish to buy long time ago.
teehee! Will be my NY shirt then, so take photo that time. :)

We drank Juice Work, ate Cinnamon.
ENJOYED!! 










Around 5pm, fetched Emily and went to Empire.





Its washroom. TONS of mirrors!!
><"




First time going there, its not bad, and has the World Tallest Inner Slide.
Honestly, not very tall and quite expensive.
But if you watch Rapunzel, you'll get a coupon and get 50% off. (HAHAS!)

By the way, why we went to Empire?
Because I heard that one handsome guy would belanja..
So without hesitation, just ON.

This is my first time eat without doubting because I really expected I didn't need to pay myself.
Unfortunately, disappoint me. (haiz)

It costed me RM20 with just 1 plate of Char Kuey Teow.
=.=!!!


Daniel Lim ar!!
At least I praised your sound is nice to hear before lo...
Its a compliment!
sigh... =(



PS: Kidding la XD But I'll wait for the next 2 weeks. =P





We sat there and chit-chatting for another 1 hr I think
=.=
Then only went back home.




Hmm... Nice to get together with these EX-hinhua-ians.
(HAHA)
Don't forget to jio me out again next time har..
heee... ><"








Lastly, going out with keykey is always happy!!
Yea! her!! ;)










After 1 month of torturing, finally I'm meeting my beloved one tomorrow!!!
wakakakakkakaka!!




__ J. Louie

No comments:

Post a Comment