Saturday, December 11

【Happy Birthday Mommy!!】








10th Dec 2010
( She would probably killed me if she knew I posted her age XD )




Early in the morning, we went back to school to buy Senior 2 books.
( Ouch!! I'm S2 already =( )
Not more than 10 books I want but only 3 books are available.
It really seems funny.


Anyway, its been a month I didn't meet ACY Bravos'.
1st one I saw was LadyGaga! (HAHA)
Nice to see y'all again!
;)




After that, we went home and around 10.30am, Engine Started!!
xD

While on the way to Pyramid, my phone rang.
It was Angela.


A: Is your mum beside?
L: Huh!? My mum? ( Shocked )
A: Ya!
L: Yaya! Why? ( Still shocked )
A: Tell her Happy Birthday!
L: (LOL) You tell her yourself la..
A: You pass the phone to her la..
L: Okok! ( =.=! )

And then both of them were laughing and chit-chatting behind.
(BANG)
But honestly, my mum was very happy with that call.
Thanks! 





First place we went was Subway.
*yumyum*
I love those bread a lot!
But services today are POOR!
So not to mention lot, but its recommended ;)
Have a try if you hadn't.
:)



Then, started our shopping.
Mum was really enjoyed buying baby's clothes rather than anyone.
Since MayXuan ( my sis's baby daughter ) was born, the clothes my mum bought the most while shopping were baby's!
But honestly, they are adorable! ( but expensive =/ )
Hence I got a conclusion for that, buying adult's clothes are more worth because the size is bigger and the price is the same with baby's. ( haha! Lame I know =P )


Jun and I bought same cloth.
Will take photo when we wear next time.
PS: It's cute! =D




Both of us were shopping happily while Jun was playing his iPhone excitedly.
ROFL





Around 2pm, we went out and went to R.T. Pastry, which is the bakery shop I love the most.
The cake I love the most in my 16 years life is Mirror Chocolate of R.T..
It is far more than just delicious! XD




After buying, Jun brought us to Snowflakes, which he mentioned a lot of times.
It is taiwanese dessert.






UFO light  XD
( -- Photos from google -- )




( -- This one taken by me -- )

This is what I ate
Grass Jelly Series + Barley + Black Glutinous Rice + Pearl
Great healthy ;)

Everything there is cheap too.
All below RM5 except 2 desserts.


There's a lot of icy shops among the street, but Snowflakes is the most popular and most crowded.
So it means, Guys! Must have a try on it!






Dinner time, we went to eat ho liao again.
XD

In a shocked, we saw Banana and few HH teachers ( including 李荣兴 )
buahaa!!




TADA!
Every meals on table were my my mum's favourite.

Too bad my sis's family not there because she and baby were sick.
=(


But we were laughing everywhere also.
Sweet family! 
;)





On the way back home, sis video called me.
I don't know why am I so dumb that time.
It was my first time using video call ( I'm DiGi user ), and I don't know about the functions.
So, I kept asking, " Can you see me?? Can you see me? "
My sis was shouting over there " Can't! Can't! "
But I heard nothing and I kept shouting back " Can you see me? Can you see me? "
Everyone was laughing their xxx off in the car.
This is the first time I laughed like this in family time.
Woots! We were very happy. HAA!


Finally when we got home, we asked sis to call again.
And I asked the same question. (LMAO)
Suddenly Jack said, " Neh! You didn't press "
I was like......... =.=!
Everyone was laughing again.


Yea, succeeded!
Then we sang songs and blow cake together, sister via video call.






We bought 2 cakes from R.T. Pastry.
Sesame and Green Tea
Mum's favourite again. =D







Yea Happy Family! 




But at last, after grandma ( mum ) shouting and persuading, sister came too.
xD



Our cute baby! ;)





That's it. The end of mum's birthday celebration.
So full and happy and sweet!!
keke!!




__ J. Louie

No comments:

Post a Comment