Sunday, December 26

【Christmas】







hey... Sorry for the late post and wishes.
Once again, MERRY CHRISTMAS guys ;)
Glad y'all had a great night and presents.
Either me, nice Christmas shopping day I had. 



This is the look of my day.
New shirt which bought that time when I went Pyramid with key.




Early in the morning, me, mum and Jun went to Pavilion.
Long time hasn't been there, was quite excited.


Decorations in KL are always the best in M'sia.
Finally I'd a little feeling of Christmas when I reached there.
Its very beautiful with all those trees and lights and fake snow etc.
I'm sure it will be much better at night with those lights on.





That's my cute mum and I.
If you do watch 誘情轉駁 ( acted by Ma Jun Wei and Fala Chen ), you sure know what's our post means.
XD




Mum is always so excited when go to shopping.
If we were billionaire, I pretty sure I'd gone to every shopping place in M'sia, even HK.
(haha) 




Finally I caught a normal picture of her. XD



We went to Subway again, for breakfast.
It is going to open in AEON at March 2011 too!
We were very excited because we love it so much but it seems the grade get lower when it is in Klang.
><"

After eating, we started our shops!
wuuhooo!!

I bought (mum's paying of course) a purse at Tangs and pants at Promod.

We'd went in a lot of shops' fitting room but those clothes weren't suit.
Sad =( But nvm... because mum said we will go there very soon for CNY again. (haha)



By the way, do you know what the thing we must do in KL?
It is
.
.
.
.

Searching/Staring at Ah Mo Lang!!


I'm not kidding, I always do that! XP
Because the only place like travelling in M'sia is KL and Ah Mo Langs are just always so damn dashing and handsome and yao yeng!
NO DOUBT!
Oops! I'm being anthomaniac again. teehee~
I did stare at them yesterday though. x)



Right. After that we went to Chocolate Lounge to have lunch.
If you are a chocolate-holic or really into chocolate, the place you must go, must be this lounge.
You can find the "real choco" there.
:)






This was what I ordered. - Ms.Coco with Mocha in mugs and warmer
(dark chocolate with mocha)




Pasta. Not bad :)




After eating, we still went eating. XD
Snowflake again! ;)


The queue was god-damn long.
But there's more choices depends with Subang, and every things are more expensive.
(Just RM0.50 though)




Then, we went out to Farenheit88.


We only went to Uniqlo. Seems it is only the most crowded place in that building.
The shirts there are amazing I can say.
The prices are amazing high or amazing low.
=/
Its having promotions though.
We bought quite much. ;)



Lastly, we went back around 5pm.
Seems short here but the fun is a lot.
=D

I LOVE SHOPPING for god sake.
And that's why I've one more aim...

I must get a lot a lot a lot a lot a lot money in the future and bring my mummy to shopping EVERYDAY!
It must be NO WAY for us to JUST LOOK at those branded items anymore.
ha! I don't care 4 or 5 credits they are!


So, study hard, work hard. :)





At night, after having dinner, we went to fetch a chocolate girl who can't eat chocolate anymore. XP
Do y'all still remember?
I spent my Christmas with her and Banana in Gelateria, KotaKemuning last year too.
It was fun, so do this year. ;)

She overnight at my place last night and we were insane again.


We went out to walk around at 12AM.
We stopped by at the playground till 1AM.
We sang out loud in the middle of the night at playground.
We walked and laughed and sang OUT LOUD on the road like all cars are dead.
We even had snacks on our hands!

yeeeeeeehaa!!!



Today, mum woke us up very very early in the morning for breakfast.
Were planned to have vegetarian cuisine (especially for this guest) but unfortunately, the recommended one is too far away.
Thus, we went for BahKutTeh. (haha)

Honestly, we're very boring the whole day.

Movie - Eat - Movie


The only add-in was, we taught that chocolate guest how to play Cho-Dai-Di.
No doubt. She's fast learning. (haha)

If you dare to forget this then you'll know I tell you! XP



Yeap. Its almost the end of the day and we'd took her back.
Finally my family knew more about her (><"), so that I don't need to explain every time already.

wakakaka! I did enjoy.  you Choco guest. =P



Lastly, ( I haven't shower yet!!!!!) its time to say bye then.
Today is the LAST Sunday in 2010 and it only left 1 and a half hour.
Liked YX said, this is sad.
2010 is really going away.

Christmas gone and there's new year.

Bless everyone :)







* Don't forget your likes! Either FB or the wibiya toolbar down there. THANKS! *



__ J. Louie

No comments:

Post a Comment