Friday, December 24

【23122010】







Went to re-celebrate Ms. Lai's birthday @ Aeon JJ yesterday.
We had pizza and I'd arranged a tiny surprise. 
Unfortunately, that MALAY~~ waiter ruined it!! damn




After that we watched Little Fockers. Its new release.



It is a lovely comedy, but most of the reason we laughed was because of Octopus Lim.
=.=! Craze.



After movie, Ms Lai's mum belanja
*woots*!



And then we went home and continued our fun at club.
Left me, Octopus and Joseph.
We played badminton.
Thankyou sifu-s for teaching me smash~ :)
I'm a great student I know, fast learning. haha!


Around 9pm, we went home.
After taking shower, went to Octo's house again.
For chit-chatting and Cho-Dai-Di.


It was my first time sitting on a bike!
( Ya. I don't know how to ride a bike. =/ )
Neither yesterday.
Joseph fetched me. My buttocks was pain though.
><"
But its great, at 1am. Windy.
:)







What a day I had.
23rd Dec 2010. Memories. Nostalgic.




__ J. Louie

No comments:

Post a Comment