Tuesday, September 28

【Happy Birthday!!】















woots!

It was Chong MaMa's birthday yesterday!








Applauses for us after doing a great job
xD






Anyway, Thanks for all cooperations!
You guys are the Best!
;)



This is just cool~ =P



We are S1ACY!!




=D





Coming Up Next - Halloween Party on 30th Oct 2010!!
wuuhooo~! xD






-----------



It's another busy week.

Society's stuffs, homeworks
Quizzes and tests
MMA video shooting



And ! Gotta go on for the 初一文化課 on Friday !!

It'll be tons of works to do but I'll get much relax that I want.
At least could run away from lessonsss!
xD







& so sorry for not updating my blog that often anymore.
Life is getting smoother so not much to post here.
;)











Here goes the countdowns
.
.
.
.


Final exam, still has 1 month to go.
Year end holidays, still has 1 and a half month to go.
2011, still has 2 months to go.

That means, I'm going to end up my Senior 1 life very very soon!!


This is crazy!!! That's toooo fast!!
><"










Ohya! Lastly,
Can you all do me a favor?

Please click in this website and register!
There's a video in it telling you what's that for.
Just use a few sec for registration.
As a support or helping me.
Appreciated.
;)








OK. A lot to catch up and this is time to put fullstop.

God bless everyone
:)





__ J. Louie

No comments:

Post a Comment