Friday, September 3

【HolyShit】











OhMyGod!!!!


I was chatting with Jun just now
then in a sudden, "BOOM" and my monitor gone black but the MSN alert sound was still ringing.
I and Jun were staring at the monitor and I kept asking : How now?? What happened??
( I'm sure I'll freak out if I'm alone that time! >< )


Then, after few secs.. I smelled something weird.
Yish... it's the hangus smell =.=""

& in a very funny way,
Jun said:" hmm.. this is the wires kena bakar dy gie smell..."
=.=!!! Apa la!!!





God damn! ><"
Its the 1st day of holidays man!!
Why?? Why?? Why??
Why don't you burn during my exam week!!?
=.="
What should I do whole week without computer!?
GOD!!!


I want a New PC/laptop!!!!
Arrrgh!! ><"






Done blamming. =D




--




 


Yeah! Going Pyramid tomorrow
& Unknown outing on Monday!!
We'll watch 3 moviessss... wakakkakaakkaka

Desperate!!!! =D



--







Lastly, here's an announcement.
I've a new email
Louiejaz15@gmail.com
Do add me in MSN
thanks =D




 


I Love U, that's it.
=)






__ J. Louie


No comments:

Post a Comment