Thursday, August 19

【Bad Day 】







PS: 今天這一篇請用高八度的音來讀
><"









/ 1 /

I'm terribly DISSATISFIED with my English paper result!!
T^T
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

/ 2 /

You what @!(*#(!*#(!@(*
Stop ****ing around complaining your results or getting attentions from others!
No one likes you.
=.=""








/ 3 /

Hundreds Thousands of Apologies!!
=(









/ 4 /

"I'm a Musician nor a Businessman." said LeeHom.
So please la hello... 
What for to create so many versions of album which is exactly doesn't have any different?!
 =.="
This is not a way to earn money but to waste.
& What for ruling all up by choosing version to attend the Autograph?!
As long as it is ori & we're supporting him!
Gggrrrrr....!!
><"


"Don't rule it up!" said LeeHom TOO!








Lastly, not a very big day today.
*sigh*



PS: Sorry if there's any inconvenience reading this post! xD














Hey, seriously apologized for what rubbish I'd said these days.
=(
As long as you know that I'm just kidding & LY. =D





__ J. Louie

1 comment:

  1. I accept ur apologize xD
    Movie or Starbucks? Choose one lar ><

    ReplyDelete