Thursday, July 23

【it's long for today】





uhm..
i got a LOTS of words wanna say

first of all
i knew many secrets today~~
whoa~~
& as i say..
SECRETS
of course not allow to type in my blog
hahahah :]


secondly,
erm..
YOU are really hurting everyone
yaya~~
as you said..
everyone is important to you huh??
everyone is just the SAME level in your heart huh??
how bout your boyfriend??
is SHE just the SAME!??
you need to think of it!! deeply!!




thirdly,
i've well done in my individual presentation today
the title is:
IF i got power, how would i change the world, my country and myself?
you know what??
i wanna change the rules in my country
i changed it to we CAN get car license when we are JUST 15!!
whoa~~ fantastic~~
but it's all just imagine =.=
i won't have that power~~
blablabla``


forthly,
i got some stupid thought just now
i just feel that become a L is better than
get in a normal relationship
LOL!!
i think i'm insane~~
but, i do it often :p




fifthly,
my stomach is starving for 3 days!!
but, nothing came out~
i don't think so i've ate anything wrong
but it's like that OFTEN~~
& i'm not going for doctor..
hahhah ><


lastly,
i'm going JJ afterwards
buying PIZZA for my dinner
{ my mom put my plane yesterday =.= }
&&&&&~~~~
i'm buying THE HOST!!!
muahahahahah







everyone has their own history
IF you want your history to be interesting
then
you've to live happily and exciting everyday.
&
my family's history are damn interesting for me!!
**applause** xD



Louie

4 comments:

  1. 哇,最近都用英文了哦



    有秘密告诉我叻XD


    你还是那么想驾车哦
    哎呀
    到你可以驾你就不会想驾了
    哈哈


    好啦好拉
    慢慢享受你的pizza哦
    哈哈

    ReplyDelete
  2. is true, u know.. when you can drive a car, u won't want to drive it.. trust me.. i know.. my sister says that all the time.. it takes up a lot of ur energy and mental power.. according to my sister la.. and whoa.. no say say on our secrets.. okay? xD... i trust u won't say it la.. u r too good a person to betray friends..(i no jia jia here..) erm.. dun understand ur fourth and fifth saying what.. xD.. nvm la.. guess i will know soon enough.. enjoy ur dinner... hope u got a great time with ur family..

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol,
    i knew that you good in your English,
    xD,
    still wanna tell me in my blog huh,
    ^^
    still feel stress,
    CONFUSE.

    ReplyDelete
  4. tzAii:

    yaya^^
    muahahahaha
    aiyo
    don like that la
    go have a talk with her la..
    if not u really cant concentrate in everything d lo



    Louie

    ReplyDelete