Saturday, February 12

【Short post】




Honestly, I don't have much to say.
Life just goes on so smoothly and normal, but not dull :)

Because I always have my darling and buddies around me.
I always love you guys so much <3
Although I am in stress or confusions or depressions sometimes.




That's why I am always CRAZY.
However, I think life will only has more FUN in this way.
Neurotic? :) Haa.. No for sure ;)






Anyway, Quotes of today is quite awesome. I love them so much!
Check 'em out at

Other than this, I'd some changes in my linkings page.
I'm here to apology for those friends' blogs which I linked, because I'd posted you guys photos here without permissions. xD
Free to tell me if you mind. :)


For those who I haven't linked, feel free to leave your blog links by comments below or in my Facebook as well if you are interested of sharing your blog in mine. ;)






Good night. Happy weekends *hugs*



__ J. Louie

4 comments:

  1. 啊哈,我不介意啦。
    因為你剛好放的那張我很喜歡,哈哈哈。

    妳的chatbox咧?
    我找不到的?

    ReplyDelete
  2. 哈哈!我也是很愛那張!XD

    沒讀我的 Blog tutorial 噢?==!
    沒有chatbox了啊~
    一律comment在這裡 =D

    ReplyDelete
  3. 没有了chatbox麻烦叻><
    谢谢你啊~我不介意:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. 會咩?還好啦...? XD
    OK! 謝謝 :P

    ReplyDelete