Thursday, February 10

【Blog Tutorial】




Hello guys! Tutorial of my blog is finally here! One of the page took me nights to finish it.. so sorry for delaying ;)



Well, let's see... The first thing I wanna share and teach and tell? hmm.. ha! whatever~


Btw, its the Facebook LIKE buttons.



See that 2 boxes with red borders? I have TWO Like Buttons..
One is shown below the title of each post while the other one is at the left hand sidebar
Well guys, PLEASE do click them ;)
One of it is for a specific post you like while the other one is liking my whole blog

It will make me happier while blogging if I gain MORE! xD
Thankyou!




Other than Likes, I need your COMMENTS too!

I used to have a chatbox in my blog but I'd already removed it in this layout.
Then what are you going to do if you wish to tell me something?
Its very easy. :)


Check out the footer of my posts, you can see a "X Comments" ( X = numbers ) there..


I've border it with red lines too ;)


Once you click it, you will get this...




Then, just type what you wanna tell me in that box and post it then its done!
After that, don't forget to check my replies to you!



It can be seen at the bottom of the left hand sidebar ;)




Next, check this out.




Can see a bar of links under the title of my blog?
That's all link to my pages! I bet you sure gains a lot there!!

How? Let's check 'em out now.



First of all, most of you playing Facebook here right? Some of you even playing Twitter or Blogger.
Ok. Pretty good. Let's see this.



Click in the 2nd link which shows "Webmistress" at the bar.
You can see my introduction in it!
Other than that, you may also see 3 icons there.. Its for you to add me up or follow me!
Just click on the icon then you can see all my networks pages!
I love that 3 icons very much anyway ;)


By following my blog, there's the other way for it.


See this? Just click the button "Follow" then you are succeeded to follow me too ;)




Here comes the gaining parts!

Anyone still don't know that I'm a Superb-Homie? (XD)
For those who knew, I would like to solve your questions.
Telling you, how awesome & how talented is LeeHom !!



Same thing, click on "LeeHom-Wang" then you'll see....



You know what?
There is EVERYTHING about LeeHom in it!!
About his BIO, ALBUMS, MOVIES, AWARDS, HISTORY or whatever... EVERYTHING JUST INSIDE!!!

It is a MUST for you if you're a Homie like me!! :D  Enjoy!!




Lastly, loves to go cinemas? Loves to watch movies?
Whoa! I am just the same... So, I'm giving you something greats again!



Click on the link shows "Upcoming Movies", you'll get the UPCOMING MOVIES TRAILERS EVERYWEEK!!

I will renew it every Thurs or Fri. Giving you the FASTEST & LATEST news of upcoming movies!! ;D




All right. I think that's it for what I want to specifically mention.

Once again, have a great time reading here & do come everyday to support!
The most important is, DON'T forget your LIKES & COMMENTS!!

Thankyou ;D





__ J. Louie


5 comments:

  1. u teaching people how to use FrontPage ah? haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG!!!!
    Louie,i love ur LEE HOM page so so so so so so so.....................
    MUCH!!!!!!!
    :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. [ tayong ] LOL!! Nop.. but using my blog XP
    [ Momo ] wakakakka! enjoy it XD

    ReplyDelete
  4. I thought ur 'guide' is how to design a blog like this =.= ><

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOL!! Of course not..
    that's like other sites teaching ppl that
    haa.. i'm not. I'm selfish XP!!!!

    ReplyDelete