Sunday, March 6

【What a night】




Well uhm.. last night Darling came to my house. 

The purpose is to study but its just for the 羊頭
the 狗肉 is to practise singing for some event we're attending (shhh! SECRET! xD)
and then these equals to 掛羊頭賣狗肉
Ahahahahahaha!! How L.A.M.E. =.=!



But then, the ginna Yon Heng came too and brought his semi-pro DSLR as well.
The next second, I WAS INSANE!! (haha)
I just took it and kept snap here and there.
Darling was writing calligraphy and automatically she became my model. (LOL) xD


I am just sooooo addicted to photographing and how much I wish I could have a DSLR camera!!
argh!! Well~ I'm saving money though... (hee)
iPhone or iTouch and Camera. These are all my aims!! 
Or would ya? My birthday's on 15th Nov. HA!



OK. Back then... Photos here ;)


that ginna.. 



ohgosh! I ♥ this


yea and this.. taken by Darling


*Squeezziieee* HEARTS  MyEm0.Com









Sorry for 2 days not updating my quotes readers.
Will update it tomorrow and a new post about the movie which I just watched - BLACK SWAN
*Woots!*  Stay tune.



*Updated: http://louie15.blogspot.com/p/lee-hom-wang.html
http://louie15.blogspot.com/p/clicks-clicks.html




Good night :)



__ J. Louie



2 comments: