Tuesday, August 7

` FML












People just don't give a damn on your proof even though you are so-innocent.


You tried so hard to avoid things you never wish to happen but who cares and who knows?
At last, peoples will force you to make these things happen and you are the faults forever.



It doesn't really make sense but nobody willing to know.




This is our life. This fucking reality life.







Though, we still have to live out our owns life.
With our own style.

Not proving for anyone but your own happiness.
Must be in loved always and forever.


Because, there's always someone out there who needs you to smile always though the whole world turned their back on you.
:)







I'm not heroins nor anything.
However I know the fact is that I must face everything on my own and clearly I know who's always beside me.
Sincerely, thank you all.
*punch*







Well, I don't need this circle anymore.
It is fine if everything have to be on my own.
This is far better than facing things or humans which you completely hate.










Everything will end.
and I don't give a damn on these memories.






New life starts when the sun rises the next day.




- JazleneTeh -



2 comments: