Sunday, April 17

【Oops!】






OhNONO!!
Been 1 week I've abandoned my blog.
How can!?
How come!?
:((





Well uh, I've been SICK. *hee*
& Life's really too normal to go nowadays so, hmm, not much to post anyway.

However, schedule is always FULL of stuffs to do.
How can we be SO BUSY this year huh!?
mygod! So many events, so many activities, so many meetings, so many works etc etc etc.
*smack*


Not that we don't know how to arrange our timetable properly, is that, 
though we know, the time still seems so little only.
sigh~ :(


Au Revoir people!



Neh~ whatever. Gotta play my phone and cont. my On Demand after works.
Ciao guys!

Will try to update often.
teehee! :D



Before end, give you something great.



Winner again! HAHA XD




Lastly, I was thinking to put some blog tutorials and gadget teaching in my blog.
Bloggers, what do you think? :) Comment please!





__ J. Louie

No comments:

Post a Comment