Monday, April 4

【Fulfill】






Hi guys! I'm back :)
With tons of great photos and life.


Directly went back home with Cocoa on Sat and overnight at her house.
Everyone knows she's a Buddhist, I went was to 聽經 & 放生 with her. :)
I don't have religion so I'm very free to go for it. (As I'm interested with it too)

Well, those stories that teacher told was really interesting though some of it was too hard to understand.
They are actually real story, just you are the one who decide to believe it or not.
Bare in mind, no matter what, we must respect religions. :)


On Sunday morning, we woke up early in the morning and went to Rawang.
Buddhist said, releasing is the biggest merit.
Its quite fun and its NOT that hard.
What's so hard in our thought? It would be you are doing it with your true heart or not. :)
I'm sure I'll go for it again next month and I'm expecting to go out to the ocean.
They said, that one is more exciting but harder.
Nvm, I'll wait. :D


Well, this is an unforgettable experience and I wish to have more.
Will wish to try other religion's events if I can. Ex: Christian.
:D



Then, on Sunday night, Cocoa suddenly came out with an idea.
Due to its a holiday today(Mon) and we're outing, so she planned to come over my house.
After WW3 at her house, finally we WON.
XD
So, she sticked together with me another day and night. (haha)



We took a lot stupid photos this morning. =.=


My crazy idea! haha



& I get my revenge from her =.=!  (taking her spec)



After pillow fighting, this panda became like that.
HAHAHA!!



38! She's "suspecting" how LeeHom's signature works. (LOL)



I was washing dishes and she's playing with my phone.
=.=



Oh! I'm that thin? haha!



Around noon, we went to JJ Green Box to celebrate Angela's birthday.
(It was 31st actually.)



"I wish I can get a boyfriend~~~~"
XP




HAPPY BIRTHDAY! yeah~ :D





Woots! Awesome 3 days trip!
Thanks a lot both dearest :D

Right. I gotta stop here.
Its late and I have to prepare my Lisan.
Going back to school tomorrow~~~
*sigh* HATE that stupid BM!! eekkkk :(((



Lastly, a great news for you guys:
LEEHOM's new album will release at June.
( If there's NO any accident )
Whoa whoa whoa!!!!
I'm going cra~~~crazzyyy again~~~~
wakakkakakkakka :DD


& ahh~ I'll change my blog layout soon and make it "alive" again.
Just wait. :)




Stay tune and good night!


__ J. Louie


1 comment: