Friday, October 12

` Boredom kills








Sometimes i just wonder why we need sleeps,
we would have more free-time though.







UEC in a week but still, lack of motivation.
I'm still finding someone/something to push me.
(seriously at this time!?) yeap! no doubt! =.=



You know right.
Dramas, shopping, or whatever entertaining seems MORE FUN during this season.
*WTF*


Stresses never come from exams but our determination.
& apparently i'm still not steady enough.




Dreamt bout my UEC results last night, obviously I didn't manage to reach my target, but there's still credits.
& I felt happy...
seriously is that what I want? NO!

but what now, i'm still wasting my time all day long.



Having nightmares these nights, probably just stresses explode in dreams.









Well, i'm just bored, and boredom kills.



Open the book & try to concentrate Jazlene!



Good luck everyone
:)






- JazleneTeh -





No comments:

Post a Comment